Monday, June 18, 2007

OC Flyers

As many of you know, for the past month I've been working with the Orange County Flyers professional baseball team -- and what a month it's been. If you haven't heard about the Flyers, you're missing out. Big time.

I've been to different minor league baseball stadiums from Texas to California and a few places in between, and from what I've seen, no one puts on a better show than the Flyers. Sure, it's not major league baseball, but that's not why you're going to come to our games. You're going to come for the fun atmosphere and the family setting.

So if you're sitting at home at night not having any fun, we've got the cure down at Goodwin Field in Fullerton. Come to a Flyers game!

And hey, if you're not there for the baseball, you can see me get beat up by Coal Train the coyote, our crazy mascot. So check it out, and we'll see yall there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm serious, if I make it out to see a game it will be to see one Josh Feldman get his ass kicked by a goofy mascot. I'll bring the video camera too. Can you say "youtube"?

In a seriousness though I will try to make it out. Hope all is well man!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and GO FLYERS! (Both the hockey team, and the baseball team!)

Matthew said...

Fans allowed to help the Coyote in that fight?

:)

Anywho, i'll be back in town in less than a month, then I'll definitely be out for a game.

Hit Counter

Everyone's visiting the NO JOSHIN' blog. Tell your friends to take a look!
Hit Counter