Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Scholarship Race update

The summer campaign for Vector ended a few weeks ago, and the company is still in the process of verifying the final tabs. I do, however, have good news that doesn't relate to car insurance.

Last week, I got a call from the company requesting proof that I was enrolled in enough college units and a photo for the scholarship brochure. I finished in the Top-50 in the scholarship race. Actually, I finished #50 exactly. And as if that wasn't close enough, I was $2 ahead of #51.

Granted, this is all pending verification, but from most of the managers I've talked to, people tend to drop up during verification because the company finds people on the list who aren't actually enrolled in enough units.

Either way, it looks like this summer's hard work will be paying off. Thanks to everyone who help me achieve this accomplishment.

4 comments:

Missy Sanchez said...

JOSH!!! lol i thought i'd check this out... i saw the pics from the conference of champions!! thanks for letting me KNOWWW that u had pics!!! i saved a bunch of em so i'm all excited... hope everything is AWESOME for u at USC!!! miss ya!! see u at thanksgiving..
Missy

lewiswillis3676 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

mandyjackson9165017823 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

philjones5071431799 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Hit Counter

Everyone's visiting the NO JOSHIN' blog. Tell your friends to take a look!
Hit Counter