Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Home Sweet Home

I have checked in to my apartment at USC. For the second straight year, I'm going to be living in Cardinal Gardens. The best part is, I'm going to be living in the exact same apartment. Not an apartment with the same floor plan. The same apartment.

When I checked in at the CSC and saw my name next to a familiar apartment number, I got really excited. I loved my apartment last year. The location was great. I was pretty sure any other apartment in Cardinal Gardens would be not as good. Turns out it didn't matter. I'm back to where I was last year.

There was definitely a feeling of security going back into my old apartment. It was weird though, seeing everything clean and not having people ask about the smell.

But it is my home, and I'm glad to be back. I'm really looking forward to another great year out at USC.

FIGHT ON!

No comments:

Hit Counter

Everyone's visiting the NO JOSHIN' blog. Tell your friends to take a look!
Hit Counter