Monday, June 20, 2005

Bad boy Brendan Higgins

On the NBC 5 morning news show in Dallas-Ft. Worth this morning, news anchor Brendan Higgins issued the greatest line I've ever heard on a newscast. Higgins was talking about the fake-reporter squirting Tom Cruise with water a the London premier of "War of the Worlds." Cruise could be heard on the tape repeating to the fake-reported (who turned out to be working with a British Comedy Show) "You're a jerk."

It was Higgins, however, who displayed the most aggression, by issuing the following statement:
"I thought he was pretty calm, 'cause I woulda jacked the guy hard, right in the friggen face!"

Now if that doesn't make you wanna wake up and watch a 5:30am newscast on a Monday morning, not much else will.

1 comment:

job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Go and click my california criminal in lawyer southern blog.

Hit Counter

Everyone's visiting the NO JOSHIN' blog. Tell your friends to take a look!
Hit Counter