Wednesday, July 27, 2005

"Are you tired?"

This moring, a gas-station clerk asked me a question that I felt didn't need asking. As I paid for my chocolate milk and muffin (I eat the best breakfasts!), he asked me, "So, are you tired this morning?"

Am I tired this morning?

Well, yeah.

Consider the fact that if you look at a clock it will tell you that it is not yet 5 a.m. here in the Central Time Zone. As a general rule, I think someone should never ask the question "are you tired this morning?" before 6 a.m. Anytime before then, there's no need to ask.

2 comments:

CYBERGOLD said...

Find out how your company rates by using a little known rating system!

Is your company a Scam, Dud, Scheme, Fraud Or Good Opportunity?.

95% of the money-making opportunities on the internet have been worked to death or are not suitable to be marketed through the internet. How does your company and/or opportunity rate… I’ll leave it to you to decide if your service, product and/or money making opportunity falls in this category.

Hurry you may NOT be happy with what you will find!

job opportunitya said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
It may look like it was hard work, but my Criminal Attorney blog was simple.

Hit Counter

Everyone's visiting the NO JOSHIN' blog. Tell your friends to take a look!
Hit Counter