Saturday, November 27, 2004

Impatiently lovin' the sales


Finding this DVD-Recorder on sale was nice, but getting to use it starting now is even better. Posted by Hello

With Thanksgiving in the rear-view mirror, the entire country is now enthusiastically waiting for Christmas. Lights are up, decorations are out and tree are in living rooms, and it's still November.

One of these pre-Christmas rituals that I enjoy is the days-after-Thanksgiving sales that go on at all stores across the country. The deals available on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving are the best you can find at any point during an entire year.

While the majority of the country buys gifts and presents for everyone they know only to put them away until December 25, I - being Jewish and not celebrating Christmas - get to use all the great stuff I bought now. I don't have to wait a month.

Over the next month the rest of the country is waiting to open presents that have been wrapped and hidden since this weekend. I am already set to use my new DVD-Recorder, play my half-price Madden 2005, and wear some pretty comfortable jeans that my girlfriend strongly recommended that i buy (a/k/a: she made me buy 'em, but hey at half-price why not).


I'll enjoy this game for a month while others have to wait until December 25 to try it out. Posted by Hello

I love the days-after-Thanksgiving sales. Great deals to buy even greater stuff everywhere, and I don't have to be patient at all.

No comments:

Hit Counter

Everyone's visiting the NO JOSHIN' blog. Tell your friends to take a look!
Hit Counter