Friday, November 19, 2004

Victory is mine!

After an excruciating two weeks without my computer, I will be getting it back tomorrow!


this is an audio post - click to play


I logged online to Sony's Website to check the status of my repair and exhaled one big sigh of relief.

The Sony product that you have inquired about has been repaired and will be shipped back to you within one business day.
Finally.

The only thing left to do: attempt to restore all the files that were no doubt erased from my hard drive.

Special thanks to Brad Williams for allowing me to store two gigabytes worth of files, pictures and programs on his computer. His response: "Well, you'd do it for me." Uh, yeah. You just keep on thinkin' that, Brad.

No comments:

Hit Counter

Everyone's visiting the NO JOSHIN' blog. Tell your friends to take a look!
Hit Counter