Friday, March 18, 2005

National Bracket

And for anyone interested in the percentages in the national bracket of the percentage of people who thought Bucknell would win, here's the numbers:

3. Kansas (98.1%)
14. Bucknell (1.9%)

NOW TELL ME HOW THE CRAP BUCKNELL COMES OUT THERE AND PULLS AN UPSET? WHY NOT ANY OTHER TEAM? DID SOMEONE JUST DROP AN A-BOMB ON LAWRENCE, KANSAS?

I'm sure Bucknell fans are going to be upset with what I'm saying, but to them I must ask:

Did you really, honestly believe you had a chance at winning before the game?

NO!

Of course you didn't!

Don't worry. I don't blame you. Let's say the roles were reversed and USC was playing Kansas in the first round. I'd pick against 'SC because I'm a realist. 'SC has a bad team and nine times out of 10 wouldn't beat KU. Well nine times out of 10 clearly doesn't mean shit in March because all it takes is one.

No comments:

Hit Counter

Everyone's visiting the NO JOSHIN' blog. Tell your friends to take a look!
Hit Counter