Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Overwhelmed

It just seems recently that there is too much to do. Too much work. We just got back from spring break and already I am swamped. Maybe that's because I didn't do any work over the break.

This weekend I am going to Las Vegas for a volleyball tournament that I most likely will not play in (and even if I did play, that wouldn't take away from all the work I still have looming over my head). Instead I'll be sitting on the bench (which I still don't understand, but whatever) worrying about all the work I have.

Within the next week, I have a 5-essay midterm, marketing project, broadcast journalism story, and two papers I have to turn in. How the crap do I let it all pile up like this?

I guess I'll somehow manage. I hope I will. But until I get through all that, I'm just going to be working myself stupid.

1 comment:

job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
Please discover my Lawyers Focusing blog.

Hit Counter

Everyone's visiting the NO JOSHIN' blog. Tell your friends to take a look!
Hit Counter