Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Ready........BREAK!

With spring break only days away, I'm trying as hard as I can to remain focused on these last few classes. Once I get past tonight's midterm in my polysci class I'm virtually home free. I can't wait for spring break!

The problem is going to be getting past that midterm. This is my blow-off class that meets once a week. The only graded works are two midterms and a final. Tonight is the second midterm. If anyone knows anything about Supreme Court cases dealing with advocacy and the free exercise of religion clause in the constitution, please send that my way.

Actually, I'll do the same thing I always do for this class: study a lot the few days before the test, make a B+ and go back to my life pretending this class doesn't exist.

No comments:

Hit Counter

Everyone's visiting the NO JOSHIN' blog. Tell your friends to take a look!
Hit Counter