Friday, March 11, 2005

The Stranded

Last Tuesday when I found out that club volleyball practice was cancelled that night, I talked to the team captain who coordinates the schedule and specifically asked if there would be a tournament this weekend.

"Yes. There's a tournament the weekend before and after."

So I planned my trip home for the break around the knowledge that there would be a volleyball tournament the weekend before and after the break. While there is still a tournament next weekend after the break, this weekend's tourney is no more.

No one on the team wanted to play the weekend before the break. Good thing I was informed. It's just frustrating not having a set schedule to rely on.

Now I'm stranded at my apartment in Los Angeles until my flight home monday morning. If anyone has any suggestions as far as what I can do for two days, please let me know.

No comments:

Hit Counter

Everyone's visiting the NO JOSHIN' blog. Tell your friends to take a look!
Hit Counter