Monday, January 10, 2005

01/04/05 Miami Herald

Check out the front page from January 4's Miami Herald. While I was in Miami at the Orange Bowl, I went to the Beach Bash the day before the game. I ended up making the page one the next morning along with two of my friends.

This was the front page of the Miami Herald on January 4, 2005, the day of this year's Orange Bowl. Posted by Hello


Look who's on the right of the picture. Yes, that would be me, and I ended up catching that football after extending my arm high above that of any other hopeful fan. The ball turned out to be signed by former University of Colorado running back Eric Bienemy. Once he gave his prediction that OU would beat USC in the next day's game, I considered throwing the ball back. Posted by Hello

No comments:

Hit Counter

Everyone's visiting the NO JOSHIN' blog. Tell your friends to take a look!
Hit Counter