Monday, January 24, 2005

Joke of journalism

Earlier this month, I posted a blog entry about how I thought it was ridiculous that a Romanian couple named their son "Yahoo" because they met online. I actually said I didn't believe it really happened. As it turns out, I was right.

The reporter who wrote the story fabricated the incident. It didn't really happen. He used his own doctored birth certificate in the story has a source. I'm glad the bastard reporter got fired. It's those types of people that make the journalism profession look bad.

Stupid reporters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah those people...also the fools at CBS...maybe also the LA Times?

job opportunitya said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
In my spare time I will look for your california criminal lawyer blog.

job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Stop by and visiit my blog!

Hit Counter

Everyone's visiting the NO JOSHIN' blog. Tell your friends to take a look!
Hit Counter