Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Making the cut

After a week of being back with Vector, I've gotta say it's good to be back. It's good to be back at a company where I know I can have some fun, make some money, and make a difference. This year I'm the Lead Field Sales Manager for the Lewisville Vector office. It's a pretty nice job. I only spend 12-15 hours in the office each week while doing 12-16 demos.

Since I've been back, I've been closing around 83%, but my average order isn't what it was last summer...for now. I guess I'll have to work on getting that back up.

This summer, our office is gearing up for what we hope to be a record-setting summer for our division. With an extremely-talented six-man manager staff, we have the leadership we need, but we just don't have the reps to help get the job done. Yesterday, though, we did sign nearly 30 people to the team. Over the next few weeks, our team's size should double. (By the way, if you're looking for a job and wanna join the team, go to www.workforstudents.com to apply)

I'm really looking forward to a busy, but for the most part rewarding summer. I plan on selling $40,000 - $7,000 more than last summer - while at 50% commision (which ain't too shabby). If I can do that, and if the rest of our office can do their best effort, we should end up having a $750,000 summer.

And just a warning to the offices of Garland, Arlington-HEB, Ft. Worth and Dallas: look out because the only thing more impressive than Lewisville Summer '04 is gonna be Lewisville Summer '05.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A

Hit Counter

Everyone's visiting the NO JOSHIN' blog. Tell your friends to take a look!
Hit Counter