Sunday, April 22, 2007

DAVIS DOES-in DALLAS

I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to think about it. I don't want to see replays of it.

And either you know what I'm talking about or you just don't, but I don't feel like even acknowledging it. This is one of the most shocking and upsetting occurances I've witnessed in a while. This is USC-UCLA football from this fall. This is Edmonton Oilers run to the finals last season. I know how Yankee fans feel after seeing today's four consecutive Red Sox home runs. It's unbelieveable and disgusting all at the same time.

The taste in my mouth is pure vineager. This smells of rotten eggs. It's nails on a chalkboard, and I can't stop from cringing.

From a game play standpoint, my criticism is in line with Charles Barkley. Why did the Mavericks change things up to match up with Golden State. Dallas is the top seed. The Warriors should have to play to the Mavs tempo, not the other way around. Instead the Mavs went small-ball, and Erick Dampier and DeSagana Diop became nothing more than glorified shadows. They were ghosts. Hell, they were outcasts tonight.

Now the best team in basketball faces an uphill battle to return to the NBA Finals, hell, to the second round.

Thanks to an unconcious performance by Baron Davis, the Warriors are leading this series. And Dallas is left wondering "what the #%$&!" As a Mavericks fan, so am I. I don't know what happened tonight. I don't want to continue thinking about what happened tonight. I just want to get some sleep tonight and wait for Wednesday's rematch.

No comments:

Hit Counter

Everyone's visiting the NO JOSHIN' blog. Tell your friends to take a look!
Hit Counter